This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: Climate Change (4 Sep 2014)
“'The first duty of a government is to protect its people,' the Prime Minister is fond of telling us. But unfortunately our Prime Minister has been abjectly failing in this duty when it comes to protecting us from the effects of global warming. He scrapped the post of science minister and the Climate Commission as well. He has sought to kill the Clean Energy Finance Corporation, the Climate...”
- Statements on Indulgence: Iraq (4 Sep 2014)
“This is one of the most serious matters that a government, a parliament and a population can be confronted with. Putting our forces in harm's way and getting involved in a war in another country has repercussions for the people who are involved, for the population and for the world more generally. Like, I think, everyone in this place and probably everyone around the country, when you witness...”
- Questions without Notice: Uranium (3 Sep 2014)
“My question is to the Prime Minister. In recent days, Vladimir Putin has threatened to invade Ukraine and boasted of Russia's nuclear prowess. Aren't we making the world less safe by agreeing to sell uranium to Vladimir Putin? Will you add uranium to our sanctions and end the agreement which allows uranium sales to Russia or will Vladimir Putin be allowed to buy our uranium again once the G20...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 70 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 8 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 49 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Adam Bandt speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 286 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)