This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: Dunkley Electorate: National Broadband Network (15 May 2013)
“The federal member!”
- Constituency Statements: Wilson, Private Kyle (15 May 2013)
“I rise today to praise the efforts of Private Kyle Wilson of Castle Hill in my electorate who this year in the Australia Day honours received a Commendation for Gallantry. This brave 22-year-old received the Commendation for Gallantry, one of only 30 awarded over the past two decades. This is an extraordinary story of an ordinary Australian doing extraordinary things. Private Wilson follows...”
- Constituency Statements: Zulfiqar, Mr Minhas (21 Mar 2013)
“It was a shock this morning to find out that last night a very prominent constituent of mine, Minhas Zulfiqar, was the victim of a senseless crime in Karachi, where he was shot dead in front of his family. Mr Zulfiqar is a prominent member of our community because of his ownership of the Crowne Plaza Norwest hotel, a fantastic institution in our community. In fact, it would not be unfair to...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 51 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 3 comments on this Representative's speeches — above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 21 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Alex Hawke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 209 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)