This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements by Members: Mitchell Electorate: Queen's Birthday Honours (26 Jun 2014)
“I rise to acknowledge the special contribution of the members of my community who have been recognised in the 2014 Queen's Birthday honours. Within Mitchell, we are particularly blessed to have people of the calibre who have received honours in this year's awards, including Professor Carolyn McGregor AM, for significant service to science and innovation through healthcare information systems....”
- Bills: Health Insurance Amendment (Extended Medicare Safety Net) Bill 2014; Second Reading (23 Jun 2014)
“The original question was that this bill be now read a second time. To this the honourable member for Ballarat has moved as an amendment that all words after 'That' be omitted with a view to substituting other words. The question now is that the amendment be agreed to.”
- Bills: Appropriation Bill (No. 1) 2014-2015; Consideration in Detail (18 Jun 2014)
“Order, Member for Moreton!”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 45 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 5 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 23 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Alex Hawke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 251 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)