This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Australian Labor Party Representative for Oxley
- Shadow Minister Assisting the Leader for Small Business (since 18 Oct 2013)
Shadow Minister for Financial Services and Superannuation (since 18 Oct 2013)
Shadow Minister for Sport (since 18 Oct 2013)
- Entered House of Representatives on 3 October 1998 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Bernie Ripoll speaks (no more than once per day)
- Constituency Statements: Oxley Electorate: Community Volunteers (5 Dec 2013)
“I have the great pleasure today to inform the House that Evie Wolfe turned 90 on Tuesday. Evie is one of those fabulous characters. Not only is she a fantastic supporter of mine, a community supporter and a tireless worker and volunteer, but she is also in the Australian Labor Party, and has been for a very, very long time. Evie is one of those fabulous people you meet in life who is forever...”
- Bills: Customs Amendment (Anti-Dumping Commission Transfer) Bill 2013; Second Reading (5 Dec 2013)
“I am pleased to be able to speak on this antidumping bill because this bill builds on the very good reforms and the very good work that Labor did in government for many years to ensure that Australian industry has a fair go and is not the victim of malicious dumping actions by a whole range of particular producers from countries all over the world. It is not particular to any one nation, and...”
- Bills: Telecommunications Legislation Amendment (Submarine Cable Protection) Bill 2013; Second Reading (4 Dec 2013)
“Exactly. I would find it pretty funny too, because it would be funny—if it were not true, and if it were not exactly what the Liberal Party is doing today. They are just running the fibre to the coast. If you want to come—”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 37 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Bernie Ripoll speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 410 times in debates — well above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)