This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Constituency Statements: Forde Electorate: Elective Surgery (20 Mar 2013)
“I rise to speak on an issue starting to affect a number of constituents in my electorate as a result of this government pulling $103 million of funding from Queensland Health and the flow-on effects of that. Not only has my office been contacted in regard to this issue but it has been raised in the local media. As with the feedback to my local office, the article in the local media the other...”
- Grievance Debate: Small Business (18 Mar 2013)
“I would like tonight to take the opportunity to touch on the lack of confidence in the small-business sector as a result of this government's policies. A recent Sensis Business Index survey of small and medium enterprises showed that only six per cent of small business people believe that the Gillard government's policies support the sector. Tonight I wish to speak on behalf of the 94 per...”
- Bills: Migration Amendment (Reinstatement of Temporary Protection Visas) Bill 2013; Second Reading (18 Mar 2013)
“I second the motion.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 57 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 2 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Bert Van Manen speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 113 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)