This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Bills: Australian Citizenship Amendment (Intercountry Adoption) Bill 2014; Second Reading (22 Sep 2014)
“I rise today to speak to the Australian Citizenship Amendment (Intercountry Adoption) Bill 2014. Last year, the Prime Minister, Tony Abbott, teamed up with adoption activist Deborra-Lee Furness and her husband, Hugh Jackman, to announce coming changes to make it easier to adopt children locally and abroad within a year. Prime Minister Abbott announced that initial changes would be made to...”
- Matters of Public Importance: Superannuation (3 Sep 2014)
“It must've been our side.”
- Bills: International Tax Agreements Amendment Bill 2014; Third Reading (2 Sep 2014)
“by leave—I move: That this bill be now read a third time. Question agreed to. Bill read a third time.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 40 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 10 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 37 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Bob Baldwin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 392 times in debates — well above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)