This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Bob Sercombe, former Representative
- Former Australian Labor Party Representative for Maribyrnong
- Left House of Representatives on 17 October 2007 — retired
- Entered House of Representatives on 2 March 1996 — Federal election
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Committees: Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade Committee; Report (20 Sep 2007)
“by leave—Our South Pacific neighbourhood is the region in the world where Australia has the capacity to contribute decisively to improving economic development prospects, social and political development and security. It is overwhelmingly in Australia’s national interests to contribute so decisively. This report from the Joint Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, Defence and...”
- Water Bill 2007; Water (Consequential Amendments) Bill 2007: Second Reading (14 Aug 2007)
“Mr Deputy Speaker Quick, like your good self and our mate sitting next to me, the member for Port Adelaide, I am not intending to recontest the rapidly forthcoming election, so I want to take the opportunity of the Water Bill 2007 to make a few valedictory remarks as we approach the date of the federal election. There were some people unkind enough to suggest that, given that there is a water...”
- Adjournment: Telstra (21 Jun 2007)
“I am sure that many members of the House had the opportunity last Monday evening to see the Four Corners program, which dealt with a number of issues concerning Telstra. The program highlighted, amongst other things, the tragic deaths of several Telstra employees. It also highlighted some very serious problems within the management culture of Telstra. I suppose, to my mind at least, that was...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.