This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Bills: Corporations and Financial Sector Legislation Amendment Bill 2013, Corporations Amendment (Simple Corporate Bonds and Other Measures) Bill 2013; Report from Committee (15 May 2013)
“On behalf of the Parliamentary Joint Committee on Corporations and Financial Services I present the committee's advisory reports together with the evidence gathered by the committee on the following bills: Corporations and Financial Sector Legislation Amendment Bill 2013 and Corporations Amendment (Simple Corporate Bonds and Other Measures) Bill 2013, incorporating a dissenting report. In...”
- Questions without Notice: Budget (15 May 2013)
“My question is to the Minister for Health and Ageing. How does this budget build a fairer society by investing in Australia's world-leading cancer treatment and research?”
- Bills: Agricultural and Veterinary Chemicals Legislation Amendment Bill 2012; Second Reading (15 May 2013)
“Through the chair, if you will, Minister.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 101 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Deborah O'Neill speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 197 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)