This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Bills: Charities Bill 2013; Second Reading (18 Jun 2013)
“Through the chair if we can, please, Member for Hasluck.”
- Adjournment: Robertson Electorate: Five Lands Awakening Ceremony (17 Jun 2013)
“I rise with considerable delight, having found out from the member for Banks here in the House this evening about the Central Coast roller derby team. He gave a most eloquent explanation of how the sport works and I have just met him in the corridor on the way here and found out that the Central Coast are at the top of the table. That is another thing to be proud about from the Central Coast....”
- Grievance Debate: Local Government Grants, Consumer Confidence (17 Jun 2013)
“The member for Hughes would assist the Federation Chamber if he were to withdraw the reference—”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 109 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Deborah O'Neill speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 209 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)