This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Questions without Notice: Medicare Locals (19 Mar 2013)
“My question is to the Minister for Health. How are Medicare Locals delivering fair and better access to health care and are there any obstacles in the way of Medicare Locals continuing the great work they do in my community and in others?”
- Private Members' Business: Human Rights: Bangladesh (18 Mar 2013)
“At the outset I seek leave to amend my own motion by omitting paragraph (2) and replacing it with a new paragraph as circulated in my name: (2) shows concern at recent violence and reports of human rights violations in Bangladesh, expresses regret at the loss of life and injuries involved, and calls on all parties to exercise restraint and to advocate non-violence; and Leave granted. One of...”
- Statements on Indulgence: His Holiness Pope Francis I (18 Mar 2013)
“I also rise to pay my respects and congratulate the new pontiff, Pope Francis I. It is a particularly special day when any pontiff is elected. It is a special day for many in our community. On behalf of the parishioners of Our Lady Queen of Peace, Greystanes; Holy Spirit, St Clair; Our Lady of the Rosary, Fairfield; Mary Immaculate, Mosely Park; and Our Lady of Victories, Horsley Park, and as...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 65 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 13 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Ed Husic speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 212 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)