This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Questions without Notice: Broadband (4 Dec 2013)
“My question is to the Minister for Communications. I refer the minister to this email from a constituent living in the suburb of Kirwan in Townsville, where there are only 59 available ADSL ports for more than 300 premises. Further, in the Townsville CBD where the NBN has been rolled out, many, many businesses are unable to connect to the network. Can the minister please advise this House how...”
- Questions without Notice: Herbert Electorate: Defence (3 Dec 2013)
“My question is to the Minister for Foreign Affairs. I remind the Foreign Minister that Townsville is the home to 3rd Brigade, Australia's largest army base, as well as RAAF Base Townsville. I also note that the Foreign Minister has just returned from ministerial consultations with the United States. Foreign Minister, how is the government strengthening Australia's alliance with the United...”
- Private Members' Business: Lung Cancer Awareness Month (2 Dec 2013)
“I too rise to support the member for Kingston's motion on Lung Cancer Awareness Month and I do so with the admission that I am an addict. I no longer use, but I still recognise myself as a smoking addict. Nicotine is the greatest drug in the world for those people who like it. I was a reasonably heavy smoker and I took after my father with that. My father was one of those people who could...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 28 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Ewen Jones speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 162 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)