This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: Herbert Electorate: Townsville Bridges (17 Jun 2013)
“I have driven the Bruce Highway a number of times since moving to Townsville in 1994. In my days as an auctioneer and as a finance company representative I would always do between 60,000 and 80,000 kilometres per year. I got to know the roads but I never took any notice of what was really there. That is because they were always rubbish. There was no need to complain because every political...”
- Matters of Public Importance: Economy (5 Jun 2013)
“It already had.”
- Bills: Australian Education Bill 2012; Consideration in Detail (5 Jun 2013)
“I rise to speak on the Australian Education Bill. This is what it has come to with this government. All that time telling the people of Australia about the education revolution has come down to a nine-page bill and a 71-page amendment. The sum total of consultation or committee for this series of amendments is zero. After six years in government, with education at the core of what our current...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 56 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Ewen Jones speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 154 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)