This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Questions without Notice: Carbon Pricing (16 Jul 2014)
“My question is to the Minister for Education, representing the Minister for Employment. Will the minister please inform the House how repealing the world's biggest carbon tax will impact on jobs growth in this country?”
- Bills: Meteorology Amendment (Online Advertising) Bill 2014; Second Reading (16 Jul 2014)
“The question is that this bill be now read a second time.”
- Condolences: Chidgey, Lance Corporal Todd (16 Jul 2014)
“I rise to speak on the condolence motion for Lance Corporal Todd Chidgey, a member of the commandos. He was born in 1985. I had been married for 12 months, for the first time, by 1985. We are talking about a 29-year-old man with his whole life in front of him. His family have lost a son, a brother, a father and a partner, and his mates in the Army have lost a colleague and a mate. I note with...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 75 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Ewen Jones speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 212 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)