This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Petitions: Townsville Fire Women's National Basketball League Team (27 Feb 2014)
“It is with great pleasure that I rise to speak about something that is very near and dear to my heart. This weekend the Townsville Fire, the Women's National Basketball League team, travels to Melbourne to take on the Dandenong Rangers in what will surely be a win for the Townsville Fire and will surely result in us making our second grand final in a row. If you draw a line from Perth to...”
- Motions: Closing the Gap: Prime Minister's Report 2014 (26 Feb 2014)
“Talk about timely! To begin this important address, I would like to repeat words from my maiden speech: There is a belief in my community that there is enough money in the system for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health, that there is enough money in the system to house them and that there is enough money for the education of their children but it is just that it does not get through...”
- Matters of Public Importance: Health Portfolio (25 Feb 2014)
“Have you met one?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 30 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Ewen Jones speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 169 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)