This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Bills: Military Rehabilitation and Compensation Amendment Bill 2014; Second Reading (28 Aug 2014)
“I am pleased to speak on the Military Rehabilitation and Compensation Amendment Bill 2014. This bill enables the Military Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission, or the MRCC, to apply a new formula to retrospectively calculate compensation to former members of the ADF. It also applies enhanced compensation arrangements as applicable. A new methodology was implemented from 1 July 2013....”
- Bills: Competition and Consumer Amendment (Industry Code Penalties) Bill 2014; Second Reading (28 Aug 2014)
“I have got some text I need to read first, and then I would like to make some comments, so bear with me, because the first bit is a bit dry. I rise to speak on the Competition and Consumer Amendment (Industry Code Penalties) Bill 2014. The amendments in this bill form part of the government's election commitment to refine the franchising code. The bill outlines the government's franchising...”
- Adjournment: Fanning, Mr Frank (27 Aug 2014)
“The people of Townsville know full well my opinion of the Brothers football clubs. 'The Fish', as they are called, have 97 players on the sidelines as reserve for third grade. They think God is on their side. They win everything. They are well coached. They are good blokes and good sports. They have great social functions. Of course, I hate them! I want to speak about Brothers rugby union...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 78 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Ewen Jones speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 216 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)