This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Bills: Higher Education and Research Reform Amendment Bill 2014; Second Reading (2 Sep 2014)
“I like the member for Lingiari and it is an honour to follow a man who has been around as long as he has. I will take issue with one thing he said in his speech though. He said that people raised the issue of lawyers making a lot of money and paying a lot of tax, so why should they be paying for this? This was a question that Andrew Tillett from The West Australian asked Minister Christopher...”
- Questions without Notice: North Atlantic Treaty Organization (2 Sep 2014)
“My question is to the Minister for Foreign Affairs. Will the minister please outline why we have been invited by NATO members to become an enhanced partner? What advantages will this bring to Australia and to Australians?”
- Statements by Members: Townsville Football Cup (1 Sep 2014)
“The Townsville Football Cup was held in Townsville over the last nine days. We had four teams. Three teams from the A-League—Brisbane Roar, Sydney FC and the Newcastle Jets—joined the National Premier League side, the Northern Fury, in nine days of absolute football. The winner—almost incidental because it was such a great nine days—was Sydney FC. Graham Arnold, the...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 81 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Ewen Jones speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 219 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)