This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Bills: Marriage (Celebrant Registration Charge) Bill 2014, Marriage Amendment (Celebrant Administration and Fees) Bill 2014; Second Reading (26 Mar 2014)
“The question is that this bill be read a second time.”
- Constituency Statements: Defence Veterans' Superannuation (26 Mar 2014)
“Order! In accordance with standing order 193 the time for constituency statements has concluded.”
- Constituency Statements: Petition: Health Services (26 Mar 2014)
“Do you seek leave to present the petition?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 40 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Ewen Jones speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 180 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)