This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Grievance Debate: African Air Disaster (11 Feb 2013)
“I appreciate the opportunity to raise a grievance in this debate this evening on behalf of one of my constituents. It has been almost 8½ years since South African registered plane ZS-KOX crashed while returning from a flight to Victoria Falls in Zambia. On board were Justine Watters, her husband, Matt Watters, Matt's mother, Shirley Watters, and their friends from United Kingdom, Justin...”
- Bills: Courts and Tribunals Legislation Amendment (Administration) Bill 2012; Report from Committee (11 Feb 2013)
“Before discussing the actual findings of the Social Policy and Legal Affairs Committee advisory report into the Courts and Tribunals Legislation Amendment (Administration) Bill 2012, it is worth mentioning the irony that I see in the way that this bill has been referred to committees. I have spoken in the past about the inefficient way in which we are dealing with these bill referrals in this...”
- Constituency Statements: Pearce Electorate: Australia Day Awards (11 Feb 2013)
“Every year as we celebrate Australia Day and the national honours are announced I cannot help but reflect on the thousands of men, women and children who make a voluntary contribution to their local community. Their generosity in sharing their time, talent and, often, money makes local communities better places to live. It was to acknowledge this contribution that I, early in my election to...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 26 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Judi Moylan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 219 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)