This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Condolences: Wilson, Hon. Ian Bonython Cameron, AM (15 May 2013)
“I understand it is the wish of honourable members to signify at this stage their respect and sympathy by rising in their places. Honourable members having stood in their places— I thank the chamber.”
- Committees: Migration Committee; Report (15 May 2013)
“I thank the member for Riverina for his invitation.”
- Questions without Notice: Economy (15 May 2013)
“My question is to the Prime Minister. How will the budget help keep the economy strong and ensure all Australians benefit by promoting fairness and opportunity?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 94 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 21 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Julie Owens speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 311 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)