This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements by Members: Costello, Hon. Peter, AC (15 May 2013)
“I am very pleased that the current Treasurer is in the House, because today I rise to congratulate a great friend, mentor and inspiration of mine—my predecessor in the seat of Higgins and former Treasurer, the Hon. Peter Costello AC. Last week Peter was awarded the honorary degree of Doctor of Laws honoris causa by Monash University. He was awarded this most prestigious honour for 'his...”
- Constituency Statements: Child Care (15 May 2013)
“The electorate of Higgins has a longstanding and deserved reputation as a wonderful place to raise children. As such, since becoming the member Higgins, I have made it a priority to visit numerous kindergartens and childcare centres across my electorate. I have also done this in my capacity as deputy chair of the coalition's deregulation task force. During these visits I have had regular...”
- Statements by Members: Esmore, Professor Donald, AO (21 Mar 2013)
“I was recently contacted by a number of my constituents who have advised me of the very sad passing of Professor Don Esmore AO who, like so many medical practitioners around the country, saved the lives of many thousands of Australians. Professor Esmore is credited with starting up the heart and lung transplant program at the Alfred hospital which is on the border of my electorate. This...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 68 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 2 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Kelly O'Dwyer speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 203 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)