This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Constituency Statements: Griffith Electorate: Aboriginal Centre for Performing Arts (20 Mar 2013)
“In my community in Brisbane's Southside, we have some of Australia's most iconic arts and cultural institutions. One I am particularly proud of is the Aboriginal Centre for Performing Arts at Kangaroo Point. Mr Deputy Speaker, knowing your interest in such matters, I welcome you to visit as a fellow Queenslander. The Aboriginal Centre for Performing Arts has a vision of becoming the...”
- Adjournment: Youth Engagement in Politics (18 Mar 2013)
“There has been a lot said in our country in recent times about young people and their engagement with Australian national political life. Some are sceptical about the ability of young people positively to engage. In my own experience in my community on Brisbane's south side I simply do not subscribe to this view. My experience is that the youth of this country are looking to be part of the...”
- Adjournment: Griffith Electorate: Bus Services (13 Mar 2013)
“The business of government is largely about the delivery of government services. I rise this evening to speak about the decline in the delivery of basic state government services, which has become a particular concern to residents in my community on Brisbane's Southside. The Liberal-National Party government in Queensland has taken a slash and burn approach to local services. Having put...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 14 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 13 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 130 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Kevin Rudd speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1312 times in debates — well above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)