This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- National Party Representative for Cowper
- Shadow Minister for Youth and Sport (since 3 Mar 2011)
Shadow Minister for Regional Communications (since 3 Mar 2011)
Deputy Manager of Opposition Business in the House (since 3 Mar 2011)
Shadow Minister for Youth and Sport (since 14 Sep 2010)
Shadow Minister for Regional Communications (since 14 Sep 2010)
Deputy Manager of Opposition Business in the House (since 22 Sep 2008)
- Entered House of Representatives on 10 November 2001 — General election
- Email me whenever Luke Hartsuyker speaks (no more than once per day)
- Matters of Public Importance: Budget (15 May 2013)
“I welcome the opportunity to speak on this matter of public importance in relation to the 2013-14 budget announced by the Treasurer last night. This is a budget that does nothing for regional Australia. What last night's budget speech confirmed to all Australians is that this government is in chaos. It has no credibility and it has no plan for the future of Australia. Despite all the...”
- Bills: Agricultural and Veterinary Chemicals Legislation Amendment Bill 2012; Second Reading (15 May 2013)
“I welcome the opportunity to speak on the Agricultural and Veterinary Chemicals Legislation Amendment Bill 2012. Today we have another bill and another layer of red tape for the productive people of Australia. This time we are talking about more red tape for more primary producers. This bill is all about imposing increased costs which will make it more difficult for farmers to be competitive....”
- Adjournment: Coffs Harbour Southern Cross University Campus (19 Mar 2013)
“We must support our regional universities. Today I would like to draw the attention of members in this House to Southern Cross University's Coffs Harbour campus and the importance of that campus to the local government area and the North Coast region. The Coffs Harbour SCU campus is important from a number of viewpoints. Firstly, it is part of the Coffs Harbour campus, which comprises a TAFE...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 52 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 27 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Luke Hartsuyker speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 334 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)