This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Questions without Notice: Budget (15 May 2013)
“It's six years of your failure.”
- Statements by Members: Adoption (15 May 2013)
“Just after the last session of parliament I was at the South Ballajura shops when I was approached by Michael Tittensor. Mr Tittensor asked me about the Prime Minister's apology to those forcibly adopted and to the parents of those children forcibly adopted in past decades. Mr Tittensor is 70 years old and when he first engaged me in conversation on the subject of the apology I did not know...”
- Bills: Agricultural and Veterinary Chemicals Legislation Amendment Bill 2012; Second Reading (15 May 2013)
“I welcome the opportunity to speak on the Agricultural and Veterinary Chemicals Legislation Amendment Bill 2012 on behalf of a local agribusiness in my electorate of Cowan. I would like to begin by saying that I, along with the coalition, support the stated objective of the bill, which is to reduce regulatory compliance costs for business and to improve competitiveness. It is disgraceful,...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 67 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 6 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 21 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Luke Simpkins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 389 times in debates — well above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)