This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Bills: Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Amendment Bill 2013; Second Reading (20 Mar 2013)
“I rise tonight to speak about the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Amendment Bill 2013. I do not think that I have ever, in my five years in this place, felt more inclined to speak on a bill than I do here tonight. Those people from the North Coast of New South Wales that are listening to this broadcast might be wondering, after the previous member's contribution, how this...”
- Bills: Agricultural and Veterinary Chemicals Legislation Amendment Bill 2012; Second Reading (18 Mar 2013)
“It is always a privilege to follow my colleague the member for Dawson, who never ceases to amaze me with his broad depth of knowledge and understanding of the issues that surround his electorate. For a man with a journalistic background to have that sort of grasp of agricultural issues is a real testament to his commitment and research on the job. I do not support the Agricultural and...”
- Adjournment: Health Services (14 Mar 2013)
“I ask the Minister for Health to wait for 30 seconds. Today is one of those rare days when we get to recognise someone from my electorate in the parliament. In the gallery today we have Kelly Foran, who has started a website called Friendly Faces Helping Hands that helps people in a time of medical crisis to gain information. We have just had a meeting with Dr Nicolarakis from your office,...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 40 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 3 comments on this Representative's speeches — above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Mark Coulton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 154 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)