This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Australian Labor Party Representative for Isaacs
- Deputy Manager of Opposition Business (House) (since 18 Oct 2013)
Shadow Minister for the Arts (since 18 Oct 2013)
Shadow Attorney General (since 18 Oct 2013)
- Entered House of Representatives on 24 November 2007 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Mark Dreyfus speaks (no more than once per day)
- Matters of Public Importance: Abbott Government (27 Feb 2014)
“You failed in six months.”
- Questions without Notice: Paid Parental Leave (27 Feb 2014)
“We've had the answer.”
- Questions without Notice: Asylum Seekers (27 Feb 2014)
“Which you aren't telling us about.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 61 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 31 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Mark Dreyfus speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 309 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)