This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Australian Labor Party Representative for Isaacs
- Deputy Manager of Opposition Business (House) (since 18 Oct 2013)
Shadow Minister for the Arts (since 18 Oct 2013)
Shadow Attorney General (since 18 Oct 2013)
- Entered House of Representatives on 24 November 2007 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Mark Dreyfus speaks (no more than once per day)
- Bills: Automotive Transformation Scheme Amendment Bill 2014; Second Reading (1 Oct 2014)
“I rise to condemn the government's Automotive Transformation Scheme Amendment Bill 2014. The Automotive Transformation Scheme is a legislative scheme that encourages investment and innovation in the Australian automotive industry. Since the Automotive Transformation Scheme Act passed through parliament in 2009 the ATS has provided co-investment to companies for the production of motor...”
- Questions without Notice: Budget (1 Oct 2014)
“Madam Speaker, on a point of order, the Prime Minister was asked a direct question about this government's budget and he is not being relevant.”
- Bills: National Security Legislation Amendment Bill (No. 1) 2014; Consideration in Detail (1 Oct 2014)
“The member for Denison, in this amendment, which proposes the deletion of section 29(3) of the Intelligence Services Act 2001 has drawn the attention of the parliament to the limited functions of the Parliamentary Joint Committee on Intelligence and Security. As the member for Denison has just observed, unlike the House of Commons Intelligence and Security Committee and the equivalent...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 101 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 30 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Mark Dreyfus speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 328 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)