This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Australian Labor Party Representative for Isaacs
- Deputy Manager of Opposition Business (House) (since 18 Oct 2013)
Shadow Minister for the Arts (since 18 Oct 2013)
Shadow Attorney General (since 18 Oct 2013)
- Entered House of Representatives on 24 November 2007 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Mark Dreyfus speaks (no more than once per day)
- Questions without Notice: Bulk-Billing (22 Oct 2014)
“It would be good to have a serious answer.”
- Adjournment: Paid Parental Leave (20 Oct 2014)
“On 25 July, the Australian Human Rights Commission released its report into workplace discrimination against new parents: Supporting working parents: pregnancy and return to work national review. One woman told the commission: I would describe my experiences during pregnancy, whilst on parental leave and on returning to work as harrowing, disappointing and probably the worst experience of my...”
- Matters of Public Importance: Social Cohesion (2 Oct 2014)
“I said nothing of the kind, and Hansard will record that I had said nothing of the kind. I will repeat it: the—”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 107 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 30 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Mark Dreyfus speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 336 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)