This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: Deakin Electorate: Clean Technology Investment Program (15 May 2013)
“On Friday, 3 May I visited the Vermont terracotta roof tile factory operated by CSR Building Products. As many people in my part of Melbourne know, they are a very longstanding local employer and, of course, located within the electorate of Deakin. I was very pleased to be accompanied by the Parliamentary Secretary for Climate Change, Industry and Innovation, better known to many as Yvette...”
- Questions without Notice: Budget (15 May 2013)
“My question is to the Minister for Employment and Workplace Relations and Minister for Financial Services and Superannuation. How does this budget protect jobs, promote growth and build both stronger and fairer workplaces and, Minister, what are the obstacles to this plan?”
- Questions without Notice: Workplace Relations (14 May 2013)
“My question is to the Minister for Employment and Workplace Relations and Minister for Financial Services and Superannuation. How are the government's policies building better and fairer workplaces while making sure the pay and conditions of working people are protected? Minister, are there any obstacles to this?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 80 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 13 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Mike Symon speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 187 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)