This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Register of Members' Interests: (21 Mar 2013)
“As required by resolutions of the House I table copies of notifications of alterations of interests received during the period 29 November 2012 and 20 March 2013.”
- Private Members' Business: Costed Policies (18 Mar 2013)
“I also want to add my voice to this debate on this very important issue. Making sure that there can be provided to the public, covered in the media and part of any election debate that we have, a sensible discussion about the costs of various alternative policies is really important. The establishment of the Parliamentary Budget Office, enabling, particularly, the opposition and minor parties...”
- Committees: Privileges and Members' Interests Committee; Report (14 Mar 2013)
“I present the report from the Privileges and Member's Interests Committee, concerning an application from Mr Michael Smith, for the publication of a response to a reference made in the House of Representatives. The report read as follows— Report concerning an application from Mr Michael Smith for the publication of a response to a reference made in the House of Representatives House...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 39 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 5 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 72 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Nicola Roxon speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 615 times in debates — well above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)