This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Committees: Appropriations and Administration Committee; Report (15 May 2013)
“On behalf of the Appropriations and Administration Committee I present the committee's report No.5—Budget estimates 2013-14.”
- Bills: Aged Care (Living Longer Living Better) Bill 2013, Australian Aged Care Quality Agency Bill 2013, Australian Aged Care Quality Agency (Transitional Provisions) Bill 2013, Aged Care (Bond Security) Amendment Bill 2013, Aged Care (Bond Security) Levy Amendment Bill 2013; Second Reading (14 May 2013)
“I support the amendments moved by the shadow minister, because we know that under this government the aged-care system in Australia is rapidly approaching crisis point, particularly if you live in an electorate like mine, which is a rural and regional one, or one of those that involve smaller providers. Prime examples are in Western Australia, where last year the federal government allocated...”
- Business: Leave of Absence (21 Mar 2013)
“A people's convention?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 51 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 2 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Nola Marino speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 295 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)