This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: National Gallery of Australia (21 Mar 2013)
“The Bundaberg fishing industry has faced one obstacle after another over the years. Many have left the industry in the wake of restrictions over fishing areas. You will all be familiar with the Fisheries (East Coast Trawl) Management Plan, which reduced trawlers from 750 to 500, and the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Representative Areas Program. But following this year's record flood, which...”
- Constituency Statements: Bullpitt, Mr Noel, MBE (20 Mar 2013)
“Today I would like to pay tribute to a man who devoted a great part of his life to the surf lifesaving movement. Noel Frank Bullpitt MBE passed away recently in Bundaberg aged 100. He celebrated his 100th birthday in November last year at a function where his family and friends gathered to see him re-presented with the bronze medallion which he obtained originally on 1 October 1934, nearly 80...”
- Statements on Indulgence: His Holiness Pope Francis I (18 Mar 2013)
“I welcome this opportunity to say a few words about the elevation of the archbishop of Buenos Aires to the role of pope. I think we all remember where we were on significant dates in history—where we were on the morning, as it was in Australia, that President John Kennedy was shot; when the planes flew into the World Trade Centre on 9/11; and when Princess Diana was killed in the tunnel...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 34 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 2 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Paul Neville speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 265 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)