This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Constituency Statements: Racism (15 May 2013)
“There are many evils in our society, but there is no evil greater than anti-Semitism. I was interested to read in the Australian today that Professor Rees of the Sydney Peace Foundation, who is on the staff of the University of Sydney's Centre for Peace and Conflict Studies, which supports the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement that explicitly equates Israel with apartheid-era South...”
- Questions without Notice: Bruce Highway (14 May 2013)
“My question is to the Minister for Infrastructure and Transport, Minister for Regional Development and Local Government and Leader of the House—and allow me to congratulate him on his additional responsibilities. Given the minister's commendable announcements to date on improvements to the Bruce Highway involving an investment of over $4 billion, which has been applauded by the...”
- Questions without Notice: Infrastructure (14 Feb 2013)
“Madam Speaker, I ask a supplementary question. While I thank the minister for the welcome news contained in his answer, given the fact that the population of the Sunshine Coast will double over the next 15 years or so, will the government look, as soon as possible, at fully upgrading the Bruce Highway to six lanes from Caboolture to the Sunshine Coast?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 33 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Peter Slipper speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 424 times in debates — well above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)