This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements by Members: Illawarra Older Women's Network (22 Sep 2014)
“On 8 September, I had the great joy of participating in a fifth birthday celebration. This fifth birthday celebration—as the member of Indi, I think, would appreciate—was for the Illawarra Older Women's Network, a fantastic group of women. Having passed the age of 50, I share great pleasure in participating in their activities wherever I can and I have done for many years. But on...”
- Statements by Members: Helensburgh Public School: First Lego League Open European Competition (22 Sep 2014)
“I want to take the opportunity to report to the House in the brief time that I have available a fantastic achievement by a local public school in my area, Helensburgh Public School's Komplete Kaos team made up of students who are at school currently. Andrew Christy, Harri Lahtinen, Jiah Pang, Marnie Parkinson, Matthew Wheatley, Max Hayes and Nicola Pang have competed in the International...”
- Statements by Members: Wollongong Climate Action Network (22 Sep 2014)
“Yesterday was a beautiful day in Wollongong, in what would have to be one of the most beautiful places in the nation. I do that with no bias whatsoever.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 47 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 14 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Sharon Bird speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 281 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)