This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Australian Labor Party Representative for Blair
- Parliamentary Secretary for Health and Ageing (since 25 Mar 2013)
Parliamentary Secretary to the Attorney-General (since 25 Mar 2013)
- Entered House of Representatives on 24 November 2007 — General election
- Email me whenever Shayne Neumann speaks (no more than once per day)
- Bills: Social Security Legislation Amendment (Disaster Recovery Allowance) Bill 2013; Second Reading (15 May 2013)
“I thank the honourable members for their contributions to the debate on the Social Security Legislation Amendment (Disaster Recovery Allowance) Bill 2013. I particularly thank the member for Moreton. He was the chair of the House of Representatives Standing Committee on Social Policy and Legal Affairs. It looked at the response of the insurance industry and other organisations to natural...”
- Bills: Customs Tariff Amendment (Incorporation of Proposals) Bill 2013; Second Reading (15 May 2013)
“I thank the member for Stirling, who did his best to make this bill Dickensian, Austenian or Shakespearean. I thank him for speaking on the bill. The Customs Tariff Amendment (Incorporation of Proposals) Bill will amend schedule 4 of the customs tariff. Schedule 4 delivers a wide range of tariff concessions which have the effect of reducing or removing the normal rate of customs duty that...”
- Bills: Court Security (Consequential Amendments) Bill 2013, Court Security Bill 2013; Second Reading (15 May 2013)
“I thank honourable members for their contribution to the debate. The measures contained in the Court Security Bill and the accompanying Court Security (Consequential Amendments) Bill help to make sure that federal court and tribunal premises are safe and secure for people to resolve disputes. Those people using courts are often under stress and in distress. Court processes can be daunting and...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 128 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 11 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 35 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Shayne Neumann speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 566 times in debates — well above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)