This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Committees: Health and Ageing Committee; Report (19 Jun 2013)
“Before I start, I acknowledge that in the chamber here today we have yourself, Deputy Speaker Hall, the Chair of the Health and Ageing Committee, and the Deputy Speaker the member for Swan, who is the Deputy Chair of the Health and Ageing Committee. It gives me great pleasure to speak on this particular report, which is very dear to me in terms of my seat. When I was first elected in 2004 one...”
- Adjournment: Refugees (18 Jun 2013)
“I too would like to congratulate our wonderful Socceroos, who have made it through to the next World Cup in Brazil and congratulate Josh Kennedy for scoring in the second half. What a game it was! What a great result for the Australian Socceroos, which will lift our nation to the highest accolades of the sport at the World Cup in Brazil in 2014. I look forward to following the World Cup as I...”
- Bills: Charities Bill 2013; Second Reading (18 Jun 2013)
“What is the point of order?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 125 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 3 comments on this Representative's speeches — above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Steve Georganas speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 368 times in debates — well above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)