This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Questions without Notice: Additional Answers: India and Malaysia (3 Sep 2014)
“I would like to briefly add to one answer. I regret to inform the House that I did inadvertently mislead the House. I am advised by the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Transport and Infrastructure that Malaysia's contribution to the MH370 search is not $30 million but $60 million—and I thank them for that.”
- Questions without Notice: Dairy Industry (3 Sep 2014)
“I ask that further questions be placed on the Notice Paper.”
- Questions without Notice: Abbott Government (3 Sep 2014)
“Yet again, the Leader of the Opposition is simply dead wrong. Every year, government funding in the areas that he mentions goes up: hospitals, up nine per cent this year, nine per cent next year, nine per cent the year after that, and six per cent in the final year— Dr Chalmers interjecting—”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 170 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 17 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 277 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Tony Abbott speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 934 times in debates — well above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)