This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Bills: Referendum (Machinery Provisions) Amendment Bill 2013; Second Reading (15 May 2013)
“I rise to speak on the Referendum (Machinery Provisions) Amendment Bill 2013. I join my coalition colleagues and, indeed, Senator Rhiannon's short, pithy contribution to this debate. The bill goes to the arrangements on how referenda in our nation are conducted. The Special Minister of State in his contribution in the other place said that they are small amendments, but they are small...”
- Motions: National Apology for Forced Adoptions (21 Mar 2013)
“I follow two great leaders of all those community affairs issues and would like to pay my tribute to both of them today on the leadership they have shown through this whole process. I rise to speak on this very historic day to acknowledge the many people who have been impacted by the policies of forced adoptions: the mothers, the fathers, the children and, indeed, the communities right across...”
- Bills: Broadcasting Legislation Amendment (Convergence Review and Other Measures) Bill 2013, Television Licence Fees Amendment Bill 2013; Second Reading (20 Mar 2013)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 75 debates in the last year — above average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — below average amongst Senators.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Bridget McKenzie speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 85 times in debates — well below average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)