This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: Budget (15 May 2013)
“I happened to be in Tasmania last week and I saw the footage of the distillery about which Senator Singh speaks, but I am disappointed, Senator Singh, to have to observe that I did not see you in that footage at all. I did see Senator Farrell looking most uncomfortable in a sort of Scottish cap. But I have to say that Mr Dick Adams MP certainly played the role. I congratulated the...”
- Matters of Public Interest: Agriculture (15 May 2013)
“I rise today to share with the chamber and with the community the parlous situation in which agriculture and horticulture find themselves in this country. I refer to horticulture, to livestock production and to broadacre farming. It is interesting to follow on from Senator Thorp and her discussion about manufacturing, because the largest manufacturing sector in this country is food...”
- Bills: Referendum (Machinery Provisions) Amendment Bill 2013; Second Reading (15 May 2013)
“I rise to speak on the Referendum (Machinery Provisions) Amendment Bill. It is a disappointing day for me. I came into this chamber today, having read the Order of Business, to understand that the fourth order of business was the Referendum (Machinery Provisions) Amendment Bill. We now find that, as a result of the machinations of the government and, indeed, the Greens political party, this...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 55 debates in the last year — average amongst Senators.
- People have made 2 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Christopher Back speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 205 times in debates — average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)