This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Matters of Public Interest: Defence (15 May 2013)
“Order! It being 12.45 pm, I call on matters of public interest.”
- Bills: Referendum (Machinery Provisions) Amendment Bill 2013; Second Reading (15 May 2013)
“Senator, when you refer to other members in the other place, it is 'Mr Windsor'.”
- Questions without Notice: National Disability Insurance Scheme (21 Mar 2013)
“Mr President, I have a further supplementary question. How is the government working with state governments to implement the National Disability Insurance Scheme?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 66 debates in the last year — average amongst Senators.
- People have made 3 comments on this Senator's speeches — above average amongst Senators.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Claire Moore speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 276 times in debates — above average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)