This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: Senate (21 Mar 2013)
“I've been there!”
- Committees: Environment and Communications Legislation Committee; Report (20 Mar 2013)
“I present the report of the Environment and Communications Legislation Committee on the media reform bills package, together with the Hansard record of proceedings and documents presented to the committee. Ordered that the report be printed.”
- Questions without Notice: South Australia: Employment (20 Mar 2013)
“Give that senator some oxygen!”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 59 debates in the last year — average amongst Senators.
- People have made 1 comment on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 28 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Doug Cameron speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 214 times in debates — average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)