This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Committees: Public Works Committee; Report (15 May 2013)
“On behalf of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Public Works, I present report No. 2 of 2013, Referrals made February to April 2013.”
- Committees: Public Accounts and Audit Committee (15 May 2013)
“On behalf of the Joint Committee of Public Accounts and Audit, I table a statement on the draft estimates for the Australian National Audit Office and the Parliamentary Budget Office for 2013-14 and seek leave to incorporate the statement in Hansard. Leave granted. The statement read as follows— STATEMENT BY THE JOINT COMMITTEE OF PUBLIC ACCOUNTS AND AUDIT ON THE 2013-14 DRAFT...”
- Matters of Public Importance: Budget (15 May 2013)
“I rise today to inform the opposition that the Gillard government's budget is certainly not one that can be characterised as more debt, more deficits and more taxes. It is a balanced, prudent, reasonable budget that makes wise investments in Australia's future. It is a budget which recognises that the global economy remains fragile, and that a high Australian dollar is not welcome news to...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 63 debates in the last year — above average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — below average amongst Senators.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Helen Polley speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 248 times in debates — average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)