This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Regulations and Determinations: Building Code 2013; Disallowance (15 May 2013)
“The Australian Greens have a straightforward, principled view when it comes to protecting people's rights at work. The Greens know that workers are under pressure, that many are working longer hours than they would like and that many work in dangerous workplaces. The Greens know that there are those who would seek to take away these rights and to say that someone should have less rights than...”
- Committees: Education, Employment and Workplace Relations References Committee; Reference (15 May 2013)
“I seek leave to amend business of the Senate notice of motion No.2 standing in my name for today before seeking to have that motion taken as a formal motion. Leave granted. I move the motion as amended: That the following matter be referred to the Education, Employment and Workplace Relations References Committee for inquiry and report by 27 June 2013: The effectiveness of the National...”
- Motions: Peacekeepers (20 Mar 2013)
“I seek leave to make a short statement.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 79 debates in the last year — above average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — below average amongst Senators.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Penny Wright speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 100 times in debates — below average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)