This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Business: Withdrawal (15 May 2013)
“I move: That general business notices of motions Nos 1129, 1230 and 1231 be discharged from the Notice Paper . Question agreed to.”
- Matters of Public Interest: National Disability Insurance Scheme (15 May 2013)
“Before I launch into the speech that I have prepared, I would like to associate myself with Senator Scullion's remarks. I agree wholeheartedly that Bill South made an enormous contribution to the advancement of Aboriginal Australians. He appeared before the Senate community affairs committee inquiry into the Stronger Futures bills last year. Without consulting the committee, I think it would...”
- Motions: National Close the Gap Day (21 Mar 2013)
“I, and also on behalf of Senator Moore, move: That the Senate— (a) notes that 21 March is National Close the Gap Day and that at least 900 community events are being held around the country, with an estimated 140 000 Australians expressing their support for continued investment to close the appalling gap in life expectancy between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 122 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Senators.
- People have made 3 comments on this Senator's speeches — above average amongst Senators.
- 29 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Rachel Siewert speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 875 times in debates — well above average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)