This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements by Members: Kingston Electorate: The Vines Evening VIEW Club (27 Aug 2014)
“We all know volunteers make a huge contribution to our community. Indeed, in the electorate of Kingston that is no different. There are thousands and thousands of volunteers contributing to our local community. I was very, very pleased to see a new volunteer group start up in my electorate—The Vines Evening VIEW Club. They had their inaugural function and I would like to congratulate...”
- Statements by Members: Budget (26 Aug 2014)
“This week we have seen a whiff of desperation from those on the government backbench about how they can possibly sell their budget, because the Treasurer in the last five weeks has done one of the worst jobs of selling what is inherently an unfair budget. But it is not surprising he has failed because he has shown that he does not understand just how unfair this budget is to many, many...”
- Adjournment: Trade Training Centres (17 Jul 2014)
“I rise today to talk about my real concern about the future of Trade Training Centres in schools. This goes to the heart of the future of our young people being able to learn a trade and develop new skills to ensure that we are building a prosperous Australia. We know that the Prime Minister broke his election promise when he said there would be no cuts to schools. Indeed, what we have seen...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 60 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 27 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Amanda Rishworth speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 313 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)