This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Questions without Notice: Tertiary Education (30 Oct 2014)
“My question is to the Prime Minister. I refer to the modelling by NATSEM, an organisation described by the Prime Minister as the most reputable modelling organisation in Australia, which shows that under the Prime Minister's unfair university changes a young man studying to be a social worker would pay almost $335,000 for his degree and take 39 years to repay his HELP debt. Why does the Prime...”
- Constituency Statements: Such, Hon. Dr Robert Bruce 'Bob' (30 Oct 2014)
“I rise to speak with much sadness about the recent passing of the state member for Fisher, Bob Such. Robert Bruce Such was born on 22 June 1944 in Adelaide, South Australia. He grew up in the eastern suburbs of Adelaide and then attended Coromandel Valley Primary School and later Goodwood Boys Technical High School. Dr Such had a real passion for education and, despite having his first job at...”
- Bills: Omnibus Repeal Day (Spring 2014) Bill 2014, Amending Acts 1970 to 1979 Repeal Bill 2014, Statute Law Revision Bill (No. 2) 2014; Second Reading (29 Oct 2014)
“Talk about the bill!”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 86 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 27 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Amanda Rishworth speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 328 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)