This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: Manufacturing (23 Oct 2014)
“I want to speak today about Australian manufacturing in the 21st century and in particular in my electorate of Holt. My federal electorate of Holt is located in the middle of south-eastern Melbourne's manufacturing belt. The electorate has, according to the 2011 census, the nation's highest proportion of the workforce employed in manufacturing at 19.3 per cent. It has been that way for some...”
- Grievance Debate: Australia-India Relationship (20 Oct 2014)
“I rise in this chamber tonight to discuss and to talk about the very important India-Australia relationship, a relationship between Australia, the oldest and most stable democracy in the Asian region, and India, the world's biggest democracy. I also want to highlight how Australia has been enriched by Indian migrants to Australia and to discuss and to point out a long-running grievance that...”
- Private Members' Business: National Police Remembrance Day (20 Oct 2014)
“I had not intended to speak on this particular motion, but I commend the member for Macarthur for it. The reason I am speaking on the motion is to do with events that occurred in my electorate on Tuesday, 23 September, when we almost lost two police officers—an AFP officer and a 'Vic Pol' officer. For me it absolutely drove home, in a very stark and brutal way, the difficulties that our...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 35 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Anthony Byrne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 210 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)