This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: Spirit of Doveton (1 Oct 2014)
“Tonight I want to talk about the comment on the pride of the suburb called Doveton. In a recent article in that most excellent paper, the Berwick News, a former Doveton resident—and author, apparently—stated that he was 'shocked by the deterioration' of Doveton. I understand that the individual will be writing a book tracing this decline in a version of the suburb that he...”
- Constituency Statements: Holt Electorate: Doveton Show (25 Sep 2014)
“Last Sunday, along with the Mayor of the City of Casey, I had the pleasure of opening the 10th annual Doveton Show at a brilliant community farm called Myuna Farm, in Doveton. This is held on a Sunday each year and it is held at the same time as the Royal Melbourne Show. This particular show has been an incredibly successful community-driven event and initiative put together by the incredible...”
- Committees: Intelligence and Security Committee; Report (22 Sep 2014)
“I will be talking around three very comprehensive reports in the space of about five minutes. I would like to start my remarks by commending all the reports to the House, particularly those on the listing or relisting of the particular terrorist organisations. I also commend the committee secretary, Dr Anna Dacre; Julia Searle, the inquiry secretary; and Renee Toy, who was the researcher. I...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 30 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Anthony Byrne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 207 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)