This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Constituency Statements: Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh (26 Mar 2014)
“Today I am here to inform this chamber of the significance of constructive international unionism and the efforts made by the Shop, Distributive and Allied Employees' Association, known as the SDA, to improve conditions for workers not only here in Australia but around the world, particularly in places where workers do not have the rights or the representation or the protections that people...”
- Constituency Statements: Ahmadiyya Muslim Community (20 Mar 2014)
“Today I am here to speak about the Ahmadiyya Muslim community. Recently I had the pleasure of attending an Australia Day multifaith dinner hosted by the Ahmadiyya Muslim Association Victorian branch at the Bait-us Salam mosque in Langwarrin, an event which celebrates Australia Day and the coming together of people from different faiths and different cultural backgrounds. The Ahmadiyya Muslim...”
- Adjournment: Holt Electorate: Youth (5 Mar 2014)
“Today I had the pleasure of meeting with representatives of Casey's youth who are participating in the City of Casey Australia Day Study Tour. One of the best things you are able to do as an MP is to engage vibrant, intelligent young people in dialogue. I know the member for Flinders has met with the City of Casey study tour people and kids in the past. It is exciting and challenging to talk...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 20 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Anthony Byrne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 194 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)