This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: Holt Electorate: Australia Day Awards (27 Feb 2014)
“On a quintessentially Australian day this year I had the pleasure of hosting the 10th annual Holt Australia Day Awards in Hampton Park. We honoured 39 individuals and two local organisations for their contributions to our community. The 2014 Holt Australia Day Awards were presented at the Day of Nations celebrations in Hampton Park and large crowd of families and friends turned up to support...”
- Constituency Statements: Holt Electorate: Manufacturing (12 Dec 2013)
“The summer holiday season is a wonderful time of the year, with a range of community events held in my electorate of Holt to celebrate the season. One iconic event is the Twilight Carols at the Westfield shopping centre at Max Pawsey Reserve, conducted by Larry Sebastian of the wonderful Casey City Church. I do not think it is any secret that we are ending the year in fairly challenging...”
- Adjournment: Type 1 Diabetes (5 Dec 2013)
“Thank you, member for Tangney. I wish to speak for the time remaining about an insidious condition which affects many Australians—about 1.5 million—and a number of our young. That condition is diabetes. Recently, what I would like to call a community champion or a local legend, Mairi Anne Macartney, mother of type-1 diabetes sufferer Tess Macartney, came into my office and spoke...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 19 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Anthony Byrne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 190 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)