This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: Fowler Electorate: Bushfire Fundraising (4 Dec 2013)
“In October this year residents of the Blue Mountains in New South Wales were hit by some of the most savage bushfires in recent history, certainly the most savage since the Victorian calamity. Nearly 200 homes were completely destroyed, with another 95 damaged. At one point there were 60 fires burning simultaneously, with 22 of them out of control. It is often during difficult times like this...”
- Bills: Building and Construction Industry (Improving Productivity) Bill 2013, Building and Construction Industry (Consequential and Transitional Provisions) Bill 2013; Second Reading (2 Dec 2013)
“Not surprisingly, I rise to oppose the Building and Construction Industry (Improving Productivity) Bill 2013 and the Building and Construction Industry (Consequential and Transitional Provisions) Bill 2013. I should make the disclosure at this point that, when I was about 21, I think, I was first engaged to work for a trade union and, for the next 25 years, I worked to represent the interests...”
- Private Members' Business: Human Rights: Vietnam (2 Dec 2013)
“International human rights has always been an issue for Australia, which is why we have played an active role in advocating for social justice and human rights, particularly within our sphere of influence. In 1948, Australia was one of the key architects in defining and drafting the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights and I pay regard to the great work of Dr Herbert Vere...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 57 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 2 comments on this Representative's speeches — above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 22 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Chris Hayes speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 570 times in debates — well above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)