This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Questions without Notice: Illicit Drugs (27 Feb 2014)
“My question is to the Minister for Justice. Will the minister inform the House how federal law enforcement agencies are making the streets of my electorate safer from the dangers of illicit drugs?”
- Statements by Members: Hughes Electorate: Annual Serbian Festival (27 Feb 2014)
“On 15 February I had the great honour of officially opening the second Annual Serbian Festival at Darling Harbour, along with the Hon. David Clarke and His Grace the Right Reverend Irinej Dobrijevic, the Serbian Orthodox Bishop of Australia and New Zealand. I must say that I did enjoy the generous Serbian hospitality and culinary delights found at the festival, especially the cevapi, which is...”
- Bills: Appropriation Bill (No. 3) 2013-2014, Appropriation Bill (No. 4) 2013-2014, Appropriation (Parliamentary Departments) Bill (No. 2) 2013-2014 (27 Feb 2014)
“As HL Mencken once noted: The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. One only has to pick up any newspaper today, listen to the TV or listen to members of the opposition to hear a seemingly endless stream of bad news from the doomsayers. You hear that...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 74 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 5 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 13 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Craig Kelly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 200 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)