This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: Competition Policy (25 Sep 2014)
“Earlier this week the Harper committee released a draft report following their review of our nation's competition policy. Without wanting to criticise the report and noting that it is only a draft report, the Harper committee really has a lot more homework to do. The first area in which they need to do a bit more homework is perhaps the greatest anti-competitive evil that this nation faces...”
- Matters of Public Importance: Budget (25 Sep 2014)
“Order! The time allotted for this discussion has now expired.”
- Bills: Intellectual Property Laws Amendment Bill 2014; Second Reading (25 Sep 2014)
“So you agree with me!”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 131 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 5 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 13 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Craig Kelly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 272 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)