This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: Member for Dobell, Donations to Political Parties (27 Mar 2014)
“I am concerned about issues surrounding three New South Wales state MPs on the Central Coast who have been forced to resign from the Liberal Party, pending an Independent Commission Against Corruption inquiry. The member for Wyong, Darren Webber, is currently being investigated by ICAC, as are the member for The Entrance, Chris Spence, and the member for Terrigal, Chris Hartcher. The offices...”
- Statements by Members: Live Animal Exports, International Year of Solidarity with the Palestinian People (27 Mar 2014)
“Like most Australians, I have been horrified by the ongoing images of acts of cruelty to Australian animals exported through Australia's live export trade. Australia has exported 160 million animals and 2.5 million of those have died on the way to their destination. They have been exported to countries where there are no laws to protect animals from cruelty. Animal welfare issues on board the...”
- Constituency Statements: Abbott Government (26 Mar 2014)
“Never has it been more obvious that the Abbott government has serious problems than last night when the Prime Minister announced his back-to-the-future policy of reintroducing dames and knights and of going back to imperial honours. This parliament has been deluged with government rhetoric: with their focus on crises that they perceive exist or crises that they try to create; in health, with...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 83 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 4 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 22 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Jill Hall speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 628 times in debates — well above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)