This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: Live Animal Exports (27 Feb 2014)
“The Department of Agriculture released a report this week on a complaint from June last year which showed that the company Livestock Shipping Services had breached the Exporter Supply Chain Assurance rules concerning the supply of sheep to Jordan. The House needs to bear in mind that Livestock Shipping Services are also being investigated concerning the ESCAS breaches in October and January....”
- Petitions: Renewable Energy Target (27 Feb 2014)
“If anyone was inclined to believe this government had any intention of promoting the use of renewable energy then the terms of reference for the inquiry into the renewable energy target announced by the Minister for the Environment on 17 February—10 days ago—should disabuse them of that notion. A senior Liberal was more to the point when he recently told the ABC that the purpose...”
- Bills: Appropriation Bill (No. 3) 2013-2014, Appropriation Bill (No. 4) 2013-2014, Appropriation (Parliamentary Departments) Bill (No. 2) 2013-2014 (27 Feb 2014)
“In question time this week, the Treasurer had a crack at me for making a statement of the bleeding obvious that growth is not an end in itself. The Treasurer is a 'growth artist'—that is abundantly clear—but someone has to point out that the emperor has no clothes. The member for Griffith, in her first speech, delivered recently, talked about the debilitating effects of...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 38 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 3 comments on this Representative's speeches — above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 33 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Kelvin Thomson speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 321 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)