This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Bills: Export Finance and Insurance Corporation Amendment (New Mandate and Other Measures) Bill 2013; Second Reading (20 Mar 2013)
“I move: That this bill be now read a second time. The Export Finance and Insurance Corporation Amendment (New Mandate and Other Measures) Bill 2013 implements the government's response to the 2012 Productivity Commission report on Australia's export credit arrangements. When the government announced its formal response to the Productivity Commission's report back in January it emphasised that...”
- Bills: Export Market Development Grants Amendment Bill 2013; Third Reading (14 Mar 2013)
“by leave—I move: That this bill be now read a third time. Question agreed to. Bill read a third time.”
- Bills: Export Market Development Grants Amendment Bill 2013; Second Reading (14 Mar 2013)
“The Export Market Development Grants Amendment Bill 2013 reflects the careful consideration of both government and Austrade as to how to contribute to Australia's successful engagement with the world through exporting the remarkable skills, innovation and goods of its hardworking men and women. It is an important issue. It is important to get the EMDG scheme right and, in the balance...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 65 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 2 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 34 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Kelvin Thomson speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 293 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)