This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: Western Australia Senate Election (27 Mar 2014)
“I rise to speak about the upcoming Senate election on 5 April. It has been just over 200 days since Western Australians went to the polls and elected a coalition government. Since the result on 7 September, the Abbott government has been getting on with the job we were elected to do. The Australian public voted in the coalition because they wanted a stable government that would focus on...”
- Questions without Notice: Carbon Pricing (20 Mar 2014)
“My question is to the Prime Minister. Is the Prime Minister aware that the Senate has today voted against the government's carbon tax repeal bill? What is the government's reaction to the Senate's decision?”
- Statements by Members: Hasluck Electorate: Moorditj Mia Day Centre (20 Mar 2014)
“Last Friday, I had the honour of attending the official opening of the extended facility of the Moorditj Mia Day Centre at Centenary House, Koongamia, in my electorate of Hasluck. My colleague and friend, the Hon. Alyssa Hayden MLC, member for the East Metropolitan Region, officiated the opening, and the event was very well attended by members of our local community. The Rise Network has...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 41 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Ken Wyatt speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 173 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)