This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Questions without Notice: Carbon Pricing (17 Jul 2014)
“My question is to the Minister for Foreign Affairs. Will the minister update the House on international approaches to taxing carbon? How will scrapping the carbon tax bring Australia into line with our trading partners?”
- Committees: Constitutional Recognition of ATSIP; Report (15 Jul 2014)
“I move: That the House take note of the report.”
- Committees: Constitutional Recognition of ATSIP; Reference to Federation Chamber (15 Jul 2014)
“I move: That the order of the day be referred to the Federation Chamber for debate. Question agreed to.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 46 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Ken Wyatt speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 186 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)