This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Bills: Social Services and Other Legislation Amendment Bill 2013; Third Reading (4 Dec 2013)
“by leave—I move: That this bill be now read a third time. Question agreed to. Bill read a third time.”
- Bills: Social Services and Other Legislation Amendment Bill 2013; Consideration in Detail (4 Dec 2013)
“I present a supplementary explanatory memorandum to the bill and seek leave to move government amendments (1) to (3) as circulated together. Leave granted. I move government amendments (1) to (3) as circulated together. I have outlined in my previous comments the purport of these amendments and I have nothing further to add.”
- Bills: Social Services and Other Legislation Amendment Bill 2013; Second Reading (4 Dec 2013)
“This bill introduces several measures affecting the Social Services portfolio. One key measure delivers the first stage of the government's commitment to a different approach in addressing problem gambling. Our new direction will provide meaningful and measurable support for problem gamblers and reduce bureaucracy and duplication of functions between the Australian government and state and...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 21 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 28 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Kevin Andrews speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 257 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)