This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Condolences: Whitlam, Hon. Edward Gough, AC, QC (21 Oct 2014)
“It is commonly said that this House is the crucible of Australian democracy—a place where public policy is tested and refined before being put into practical effect. It is a place that is also adversarial by definition—a place where contending ideas and political philosophies jostle for dominance and dominion. It is here at these dispatch boxes in the front line of that battle for...”
- Questions without Notice: Budget (2 Oct 2014)
“I thank the member for Lyons for his question and for his representation in this place of that great heartland from Tasmania. On that note, I commend him and the members for Braddon and Bass, who last night brought producers from Tasmania here for the Taste of Tasmania. It was great to see those producers here in Canberra. I can answer the member for Lyons by saying that the operation to...”
- Bills: Social Services and Other Legislation Amendment (2014 Budget Measures No. 6) Bill 2014; Third Reading (2 Oct 2014)
“by leave—I move: That this bill be now read a third time. Question agreed to. Bill read a third time.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 35 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 30 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Kevin Andrews speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 283 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)