This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: (22 Oct 2014)
“Madam Speaker, I require that the question be put immediately without debate.”
- Bills: Social Services and Other Legislation Amendment (Seniors Supplement Cessation) Bill 2014, Social Services and Other Legislation Amendment (2014 Budget Measures No. 4) Bill 2014, Social Services and Other Legislation Amendment (Student Measures) Bill 2014; Second Reading (22 Oct 2014)
“I will sum up the three bills seriatim, beginning with the Social Services and Other Legislation Amendment (Seniors Supplement Cessation) Bill. This bill will reintroduce the senior supplement budget measure, which was originally introduced in an earlier budget bill. From 20 September 2014 the measure will cease payment of the senior supplement for holders of the Commonwealth seniors health...”
- Business: Consideration of Legislation (22 Oct 2014)
“Contrary to the fantasy just concocted by the member for Watson, there is a very simple explanation to this, and it is that these matters have been debated before. The reality is that the substance of these three bills—and the one which you were happy to debate and deal with straight away when it was reintroduced—were exactly the substance of the two bills that have been debated...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 40 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 31 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Kevin Andrews speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 285 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)