This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Bills: Social Services and Other Legislation Amendment (Seniors Health Card and Other Measures) Bill 2014; Second Reading (27 Mar 2014)
“I move: That this bill be now read a second time. This bill will implement the government's election commitment to index income thresholds for the Commonwealth seniors health card. The seniors health card is available to people who are of age pension age but who do not qualify for the age pension—typically, self-funded retirees. Qualification for the seniors health card depends partly...”
- Questions without Notice: Aged Care (25 Mar 2014)
“I thank the member for Indi for her question. I am a frequent visitor to the seat of Indi. I was there, in Mansfield, over the weekend. Having grown up in rural Victoria and having family in rural Victoria, I share her concerns about the plight of the residents, and particularly the aged residents, of rural parts of Australia. To come to her question: it is true that the government pays an...”
- Questions without Notice: Parkes Electorate: Public Housing (19 Mar 2014)
“What we find is not only her incompetent administration of the GP Super Clinics— Ms MacTiernan interjecting—”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 23 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 29 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Kevin Andrews speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 261 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)