This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Constituency Statements: Bushfires (12 Feb 2014)
“Over recent days my home state of Victoria has once again found itself inflicted by the scourge of bushfires. While, thankfully, no lives so far have been lost, the level of property damage has been quite substantial—at least 34 homes destroyed and possibly another 20, once inspections are made. The situation is still in flux, with a number fires—some 18 or so—still raging...”
- Bills: Social Services and Other Legislation Amendment Bill 2013; Third Reading (4 Dec 2013)
“by leave—I move: That this bill be now read a third time. Question agreed to. Bill read a third time.”
- Bills: Social Services and Other Legislation Amendment Bill 2013; Consideration in Detail (4 Dec 2013)
“I present a supplementary explanatory memorandum to the bill and seek leave to move government amendments (1) to (3) as circulated together. Leave granted. I move government amendments (1) to (3) as circulated together. I have outlined in my previous comments the purport of these amendments and I have nothing further to add.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 20 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 29 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Kevin Andrews speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 258 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)