This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: 24 Hour Fight Against Cancer Macarthur (30 Oct 2014)
“A decade ago a small group of people met at the Court Tavern, Campbelltown. They had attitudes that characterise the Macarthur region in general. There has always been, I think, a sense of identity which is not found in most parts of Sydney. They were very disturbed that patients had to travel vast distances for cancer care. It fitted in to a wider perspective, I guess because Campbelltown...”
- Committees: Human Rights Committee; Report (29 Oct 2014)
“On behalf of the Parliamentary Joint Committee on Human Rights, I present the committee's 14th report of the 44th Parliament, entitled Examination of legislation in accordance with the Human Rights (Parliamentary Scrutiny) Act 2011; bills introduced 30 September to 2 October 2014; legislative instruments received 13 to 19 September 2014. Report made a parliamentary paper in accordance with...”
- Matters of Public Importance: Higher Education (28 Oct 2014)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 55 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 5 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 22 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Laurie Ferguson speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 238 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)