This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Committees: Parliamentary Joint Committee on Human Rights; Report (3 Sep 2014)
“On behalf of the Parliamentary Joint Committee on Human Rights, I present the committee's 11th report of the 44th parliament, entitled Examination of legislation in accordance with the Human Rights (Parliamentary Scrutiny) Act 2011: bills introduced 26-28 August 2014, legislative instruments received 26 July-1 August 2014. Ordered that the report be made a parliamentary paper. by...”
- Bills: Australian Renewable Energy Agency (Repeal) Bill 2014; Second Reading (1 Sep 2014)
“Tonight I speak in accord with a significant number of constituents in my electorate, most recently Katy Carolan of Rossmore and Angelina Al Kaaby of Austral, who seek that the Australian Renewable Energy Agency be preserved, that the renewable energy target be retained and that the Clean Energy Council be supported. It is surprising that we are debating the Australian Renewable Energy Agency...”
- Questions to the Speaker: Questions in Writing (1 Sep 2014)
“Speaker, in accordance with standing order 105(b) I ask that you write to the Minister for Immigration and Border Protection seeking reasons for the delay in answering a question in writing. The relevant question appears as No. 195 on the Notice Paper.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 43 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 5 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 22 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Laurie Ferguson speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 229 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)