This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: Small Business (3 Dec 2013)
“The electorate of Werriwa has a significant number of important government school institutions such as Campbell House which, with a very high teacher to student ratio, cares for students who have difficulties going into conventional schools, and Hurlstone Agricultural High School, one of Sydney's prestige government schools, where a former member for Werriwa, Mark Latham, is the president of...”
- Bills: Australian Civilian Corps Amendment Bill 2013; Second Reading (3 Dec 2013)
“As previous speakers have indicated, this measure is essentially one of government management, transferring the Australian Civilian Corps—a Labor initiative with about 480 registered specialists—to a new organisation. So far as that element goes, the opposition is supportive of it. We are constantly encountering the realities of foreign aid. Today, a number of us attended the...”
- Bills: Building and Construction Industry (Improving Productivity) Bill 2013, Building and Construction Industry (Consequential and Transitional Provisions) Bill 2013; Second Reading (2 Dec 2013)
“I wish to speak on the Building and Construction Industry (Improving Productivity) Bill, although I believe it is a misnomer to include 'improving productivity' within the title. At the outset, I want to deal with a comment made by the previous speaker and, coincidentally, by her cross-town colleague, the member for Fisher. Those comments imply that Labor's abolition of this body was in some...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 33 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 5 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 21 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Laurie Ferguson speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 199 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)