This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Roger Price, former Representative
- Former Australian Labor Party Representative for Chifley
- Left House of Representatives on 21 August 2010 — retired
- Entered House of Representatives on 1 December 1984 — General election
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Tax Laws Amendment (Foreign Source Income Deferral) Bill (No. 1) 2010: Second Reading (23 Jun 2010)
“I start by thanking my family, who are in the gallery today. To my wife, Robyn: thank you for all your love and support and bringing our children up single-handedly! You have always been my rock and the love of my life. I appreciate that I have over 25 years worth of accumulated jobs to do around the house, but I beg of you not all in one year! To our wonderful children, Michelle, Stephanie,...”
- Committees: Public Works Committee; Report (23 Jun 2010)
“On behalf of the Standing Committee on Public Works I present the second report for 2010 of the committee entitled Report 2/2010: Referrals made February to March 2010. Ordered that the report be made a parliamentary paper. by leave—This report addresses five works spread across four states and territories with a total estimated cost of $240 million. In every case the committee has...”
- Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Amendment Bill 2010; Agricultural and Veterinary Chemicals Code Amendment Bill 2010; Trade Practices Amendment (Australian Consumer Law) Bill (No. 2) 2010: Referred to Main Committee (22 Jun 2010)
“I move: That the bills be referred to the Main Committee for further consideration. I indicate to all honourable members that this motion enjoys the support of the Chief Opposition Whip, the honourable member for Fairfax. Question agreed to.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 57 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 3 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 172 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)