This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Committees: Law Enforcement Committee; Report (15 May 2013)
“Thank you, Member for Fowler. I certainly congratulate you on the conduct of the committee and endorse your support for our secretariat staff and our public servants, who are highly valued.”
- Adjournment: Child Sexual Abuse (20 Mar 2013)
“I rise to congratulate Newcastle Herald journalist Joanne McCarthy on receiving the prestigious Graham Perkin award for journalism in Melbourne last week for her key role in reporting child sexual abuse and institutional cover-up. Her work was pivotal in the establishment of the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse, and for that I thank her. The announcement of...”
- Bills: Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Amendment Bill 2013; Second Reading (20 Mar 2013)
“I rise to speak in support of the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Amendment Bill 2013. I am rather pleased to hear the member for Groom say that his advice is to stay out of the built-up areas, go out into the countryside and drill for gas there. Through my speech I want to talk about a built-up area, the built-up area of Newcastle. These amendments respond to concerns I...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 50 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Sharon Grierson speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 219 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)