This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Questions without Notice: Infrastructure (14 May 2013)
“My question is to the. Why has the government invested in public transport? How are these investments improving productivity, sustainability and liveability for all Australians, and what other approaches are there?”
- Questions without Notice: Education (17 Sep 2012)
- Private Members' Business: Independent News Media (20 Aug 2012)
“An independent news media plays an essential role in maintaining the individual freedoms we enjoy in a democratic society. But participatory democracy only works if citizens have sufficient and accurate information about an issue for them to make up their own minds about what they think about it.If something is reported unfairly or inaccurately, not only does it potentially harm those...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 6 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Steve Gibbons speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 78 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)