This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Australian Labor Party Representative for Lingiari
- Shadow Parliamentary Secretary for Indigenous Affairs (since 18 Oct 2013)
Shadow Parliamentary Secretary for Northern Australia (since 18 Oct 2013)
Shadow Parliamentary Secretary for External Territories (since 18 Oct 2013)
- Entered House of Representatives on 11 July 1987 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Warren Snowdon speaks (no more than once per day)
- Bills: National Health Amendment (Pharmaceutical Benefits) Bill 2014; Consideration in Detail (16 Jul 2014)
“I made a contribution to this debate on the National Health Amendment (Pharmaceutical Benefits) Bill 2014 earlier, and I pointed out a couple of very salient facts. We know that, the more expensive medicines are, the harder they are to get. For disadvantaged people—of whom there are many in my electorate—this is an absolute nightmare. I would remind the House of the COAG Reform...”
- Bills: Defence Legislation Amendment (Woomera Prohibited Area) Bill 2014; Second Reading (16 Jul 2014)
“I am pleased to be able to make a contribution to this debate. I want to thank the people in the Library for their Bills Digest which gives us all the information we need to be able to make a meaningful contribution. It is a technical piece of legislation which opens up for other uses the Woomera Prohibited Area. The bill provides for the making of the Woomera Prohibited Area rules by the...”
- Condolences: Chidgey, Lance Corporal Todd (16 Jul 2014)
“It is with great sadness that I stand in this parliament today to express my, and I know the parliament's, condolences to the family, friends and comrades of Lance Corporal Todd Chidgey. Lance Corporal Todd Chidgey's service to the Australian Army included six tours to Afghanistan from 2008 through to this year. These were Operation Slipper, Afghanistan, May to July 2014; Operation Slipper,...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 54 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 11 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 42 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Warren Snowdon speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 304 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)