This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Australian Labor Party Representative for Lingiari
- Shadow Parliamentary Secretary for Indigenous Affairs (since 18 Oct 2013)
Shadow Parliamentary Secretary for Northern Australia (since 18 Oct 2013)
Shadow Parliamentary Secretary for External Territories (since 18 Oct 2013)
- Entered House of Representatives on 11 July 1987 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Warren Snowdon speaks (no more than once per day)
- Statements on Indulgence: Baird, Corporal Cameron Stewart, MG (27 Feb 2014)
“I am honoured to speak about our 100th VC winner and the fourth from the Afghanistan Campaign and, sadly, our 40th combat death in Afghanistan. You will recall, Mr Deputy Speaker, that three other brave men have been awarded the VC in Afghanistan. Corporal Mark Donaldson VC, then a trooper, was awarded the Victoria Cross for Australia on 16 January 2009, and was the first Australian in almost...”
- Bills: Appropriation Bill (No. 3) 2013-2014, Appropriation Bill (No. 4) 2013-2014, Appropriation (Parliamentary Departments) Bill (No. 2) 2013-2014; Second Reading (26 Feb 2014)
“I second the amendment.”
- Motions: Closing the Gap: Prime Minister’s Report 2014 (13 Feb 2014)
“Yesterday we heard two fine speeches, one by the Prime Minister and one by the Leader of the Opposition, at the Closing the Gap breakfast. I have been attending these Closing the Gap breakfasts since the Closing the Gap campaign started—of course, I was the Minister for Indigenous Health for a number of years until the last election. I am cognisant of the targets that have been set and...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 32 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 11 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 44 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Warren Snowdon speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 282 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)