This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Australian Labor Party Representative for Lingiari
- Shadow Parliamentary Secretary for Indigenous Affairs (since 18 Oct 2013)
Shadow Parliamentary Secretary for Northern Australia (since 18 Oct 2013)
Shadow Parliamentary Secretary for External Territories (since 18 Oct 2013)
- Entered House of Representatives on 11 July 1987 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Warren Snowdon speaks (no more than once per day)
- Bills: Australian Education Amendment Bill 2014; Second Reading (20 Oct 2014)
“I am pleased to contribute to this debate on the Australian Education Amendment Bill 2014, which has four major components. I want to deal in the first instance with the first of those: the support for Indigenous students in boarding schools. The bill will establish a new mechanism to allow the minister to make payments to schools for reasons prescribed by regulation. This will facilitate the...”
- Private Members' Business: National Police Remembrance Day (20 Oct 2014)
“Firstly, I commend those responsible for bringing forward this motion. We know that 29 September was National Police Remembrance Day. Services were held in my own electorate and across the Northern Territory honouring the eight members of the Northern Territory police who have died on duty since 1933, when Constable Albert Stewart McColl was speared during a murder investigation on Woodah...”
- Bills: Australian Education Amendment Bill 2014; Second Reading (2 Oct 2014)
“I apologise profusely.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 74 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 11 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 40 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Warren Snowdon speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 320 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)