This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Committees: Corporations and Financial Services Committee; Report (15 May 2013)
“On behalf of the Chair of the Parliamentary Joint Committee on Corporations and Financial Services, I present the report on the Corporations Amendment (Simple Corporate Bonds and Other Measures) Bill 2013 and the report on the Corporations and Financial Sector Legislation Amendment Bill 2013. Ordered that the reports be printed.”
- Committees: Scrutiny of Bills Committee; Report (15 May 2013)
“On behalf of Senator Macdonald, I present the fifth report of 2013 of the Standing Committee for the Scrutiny of Bills. I also lay on the table Scrutiny of Bills Alert Digest No. 5 of 2013, dated 15 May 2013. Ordered that the report be printed.”
- Adjournment: Vyhnalek, Mr Milan (21 Mar 2013)
“I rise this evening to pay tribute to a prominent Tasmanian who sadly passed away recently: Mr Milan Vyhnalek. I had the opportunity to meet Mr Vyhnalek in the early 1990s when I was a young lawyer. Mr Vyhnalek approached our law firm and I worked on some of his legal affairs at the time. At the time, I took the opportunity to get to know a little bit about him and what he had achieved. As a...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 47 debates in the last year — average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — below average amongst Senators.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever David Bushby speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 164 times in debates — below average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)